Friday, March 16, 2007

You should be excited about the forthcoming HOW2...

It's difficult, when the first proofs come trickling in amid the very first discussions about layout, etc., to see where an edition of HOW2 will end up a few months down the line. They get done, of course, but it doesn't become clear until pretty late in the day how the whole thing wil come together.

Well, Redell Olsen has clearly done a great job with this issue. This is cautious praise, as I don't want it to detract from the obviously brilliant issues completed under Kate Fagan. However (and this is, I know, due to the fact that Dell has pulled together work which I personally find even more exciting than usual) it feels that this issue is a strong one.

Large features (some of them are easily the largest I've collated for HOW2) and great resources are on their way. Being the humble webmaster, I will say no more until the impending release date.

Speaking of which, I'd better get on with it. Check out the current issue here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah shits on EVERYTHING

10:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home