Thursday, May 10, 2007

OPML? ROTFL! WTF?

WTF indeed! I really should have explained about the OPML files...

The file in the post below is simply a text file which RSS readers (such as Google Reader) translate into feeds they can read, like emails, so you can be kept informed of when people have made updates to their blogs, etc.

So, if you were to save the OPML file below to your hard drive, you'd then go into Google Reader (if you have a google account), go to import/export and browse for the OPML file. In seconds, all of my subscribed blogs will appear! Wonderful.

My idea was to have people share what wonderful blogs they enjoy. But then, maybe it's easier just to post a list. Why didn't I think of THAT EARLIER?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo Lindsay Walton said...

i AM yr "updated" filtrate. but can you get a feed from Sophie's? i can't. gyxtsnv was the C.A.P.T.C.H.A. x

1:35 pm  
Blogger JS said...

I went from w00t to pwned in 1sec flat when this happened to me too. I've never seen Sophie's blog feed anyone, especially my hungry XML readrrr.

4:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you seem to like weird and crazy things, I thought you might like these videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsw1LGQgbsQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUt0RSU9qok

10:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home